There’s one week left to apply for the next cohort of Premiere Pro Creator Camp.
The course is a seven week creative boot camp offering training on video editing in Premiere Pro, as well as ways to round out creative skill sets and accelerate career journeys through coaching on branding, monetization, understanding analytics, and more.
The goal of this program is to help creators transition into professional tools and the world of full-time content creation.
Members of Creator Camp get access to:
- Exclusive pre-recorded and live training sessions with a professional editor to teach how to use Premiere Pro to its fullest potential, including deep dives on colour grading, audio, motion graphics, and more
- Access to our top trainers to answer questions whenever they come up
- A community of other content creator peers who are also learning Premiere Pro
- 6-months free of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Premiere Rush, and more) to get started
- 2-month premium membership to Skillshare with a curated content list to help round out creative skillset
- Opportunity to secure a sponsored video from Adobe during pitch week
In order for creators to get the most out of the program and not fall behind, they should plan on watching one 45-60 minute video lesson a week, attending at least one 1-hour live session a week, and some additional time spent practicing in Premiere Pro (the amount will entirely depend on comfort level with video editing and how much practice needed).
Community is a key component of Creator Camp, so Adobe will also encourage creators to take full advantage of the Slack network of peers and mentors. The ability to connect with other creators and learn alongside them is huge.
Next Cohort Starts April 5th, 2021 – apply here